Foundation for research and share of informations on cancer.
The foundation created by ECS-Screening for physicians and managed by the physicians themselves.
To be part of the cancerREAD.lab Foundation, you just have to agree to share cancerREAD.lab test data. No contribution is required.
1. When a physician uses cancerREAD.lab to help to screen or to follow-up a patient, he or she records the anonymised patient data in the Foundation DataBase.
2. The data base is continuously implemented new cases of patients around the world and the data base will cluster the information from patients with the same profile. An algorithm will analyze data continuously.
3. The physician receives information on all cases with the same profile with an analysis of the type of therapeutic protocol used and the results obtained if available.
4. If requested, the data base will connect directly the physician with the physicians in charge of the similar cases all over the world to facilitate discussion.
The more the database will be implemented, the more physicians will have patient cases to compare with their own available.
Financing of research projects for members of the Community
- The revenues will finance the scientific research of the members of the Foundation and the operation functioning of the data base
- Access ECS-Screening Foundation database: only for scientific research in collaboration with other members of the Foundation
- Financial profit: no financial profit for ECS Screening from the Foundation